Man, I’ve been kicking ass this month. My goals were:
- Finish the rewrite of Under Your Spell (Ummmm…no. But I’ve made progress.)
- Finish all of my scheduled blog posts (Yep.)
- Finish building the last website (Nope.)
- Complete the assigned audiobook preps (Did 6. And I’ll finish the last by the 31st.)
- Sort bedding and purge my clothes. (Not yet, but I might still get to it by Monday.)
- Finish the two very, very late Christmas presents. (Getting much closer!)
- Start holiday shopping. (Yep.)
- Send out review requests (Yep.)
- Finish the coursework for the surprise class I took in September. (Yep.)
- Complete scheduled client edits. (Finished all 4.)
And for the bonus round, I also created a new lesson for a coaching client, did a metric fuckton of market research, updated one of the websites I manage, read three books, and mapped out a holiday project with Jess,
So, for next month, my goals are:
- Finish all of my scheduled blog posts.
- Write and practice my presentation on POV for the November GRRWG meeting.
- Finish the guest blog posts I agreed to.
- Finish my part of the holiday project.
- Finish the two very, very late Christmas presents.
- Finish sewing at least four holiday gifts.
- Continue the holiday shopping.
- Complete scheduled audio preps.
- Complete scheduled client edits.
- Finish building the last client website.
- Continue rewrites of re-release books.
- Read three more books.
- Sort the bedding and purge my clothes if I don’t finish that this month.
Okay, I think that’s everything for now. What are your goals for the month? Be sure to check out Jess‘ check-in, too!