For Wednesday Randomness, we’re talking about our search histories.
So…yeah. This should be interesting. These are the things I’ve searched for recently.
1. Can animals take Tramadol – Sometimes you need to know this stuff for research, people.
2. Tim Minchin – Let’s be honest…my love for this man knows no bounds.
3.YA blog tours – This is going to be a thing for me in the relatively nearish future.
4.How do you get rid of milia – I hate those little bastards. HATE THEM. Also, the answer is there really is no real way to get rid of them.
5 Arbor Society Grand Rapids – My Rowan tree died. 🙁
6. BBC Merlin – Do you think those pictures for the Friday blog posts look themselves up?
7. Who to call for the Saturn ignition recall – Fucking car…
8. Field Sobriety Test – Research. Accuracy is important.
9. Advair Diskus coupons – even with insurance that shit is 210$ a month.
10. How long does it take a rice cooker to cook brown rice? – Yes…I did lose my instruction booklet. Why do you ask?
11. Glass gem heirloom corn seeds for sale – for my attempt at a garden!
12. How often should you water seeds planted in organic seed starter mix? – Also gardeny stuff.
13. Apple Macbook – Hey…a girl can dream…
14. Jesus Christ Superstar National Tour Cast – This seems pretty self-explanatory. Also, the dude from the Sex Pistols is playing Herod!
15. Burning Man live feed – I was curious…
16. Sam Claflin – He’s pretty. I can’t help it.
17. How long does it take for a body to decompose in cold water? – Asking for a friend.
18. Rip Currents in Lake Michigan – helllooooooo research
19. How many students are enrolled at U of M? – more actual research
20. How do you spell the name of Thor’s hammer? – In case you’re wondering, it’s Mjölnir.
21. Parts of a sailboat – also research.
22. Nutrition information for So Delicious French Vanilla Coconut Creamer – trying to find a creamer substitute. *sigh*
23. Catchall – one word or two?
24. Do nsaids cause weight gain? Answer: taken in excess, they can.
25. Ichiban menu – that’s where we took Killian for his birthday supper.
26. Jamieson Shetland Heather Aran – Look, I like yarn. A lot.
27. Promotion code for Knitpicks – Look, I might have mentioned I like yarn a lot. I also like to get it as cheaply as possible.
28. Camelot Dyeworks – Okay, it’s more yarn. I admit it. I have a sickness, people.
29. Death Star pillow pattern – What? Christmas is coming…
30. Creature that feeds off of innocence – Research. Just research.
So, what kind of gems are hiding in your search history? Wanna see what the other WR bloggers have been searching? Click their names below!