Okay…so..yeah, somehow, we’re through May already.
I’d like to tell you that I slept though the month, but that would be a lie. I’m far too tired right now to have slept that much.
- Complete all scheduled blog posts (Yepper)
- Complete all scheduled audio preps (5 books)
- Complete all scheduled edits (3 books)
- FINALLY finish the short story (no. damn it. )
- Figure out what I’m going to work on when we’re on retreat in 50 Days: 8 Hours: 11 Minutes: 29 Seconds (It’s now 22 Days: 20 Hours: 02 Minutes: 47 Seconds away, and I’m not solid on a story yet. But…I have the first inklings of an idea. So, I’m hoping more comes to me soon.)
- Bonus stuff I did: Updated two websites, set up a newsletter for the owner of one of the websites, took care of GDPR stuff, and I read some freaking amazing books, this month.
Okay, so for next month, I’m going to:
- Finish all scheduled blog posts.
- Finish all scheduled audio preps.
- Finish all scheduled edits.
- Finish and submit that short story. For real, this time.
- Figure out what I’m going to work on while we’re on retreat.
- Have an amazing fucking time on retreat.
That’s is for me today. What are your plans for June?