Trying to blog right now could be interesting as I’ve been locked in a tiny bathroom with only an exhaust fan and no openable window breathing primer fumes for the last three hours.
Let’s see how it goes, shall we?
In addition to all the scraping and sanding and painting, this month for Boho Barbie’s Dream Bathroom, I’ve also accomplished:
- All of my scheduled blog posts.
- Prepped 6 audio books
- Updated a client’s website
- Read 3 books
- Started a short story submission that I’m really happy with
- Updated my blog
- Did some market research
- Sorted through all my clothes and donated three kitchen garbage bags full
- Mailed out all the packages that needed sending
- Finished setting up my bullet journal for all of 2018
- Made this Eliza Schuyler Hamilton dress for my niece
So, for next month, my goals are:
- Complete all scheduled blog posts
- Complete all scheduled audio preps
- Complete all scheduled edits
- Finish short story
- Sort bedding
- Bring donations to the donation place
- Finish Boho Barbie’s Dream Bathroom
- Get house cleaned before Jess comes
What do you want to accomplish in February? Be sure to check out the other bloggers and see what’s up with them!