This month has been another whirlwind of activity. We’ve been busily working on Boho Barbie’s Dream Bath, and we’re almost done! I spent ten glorious days with Jess who came to stay at my place and was witness to all the bathroom chaos including two catastrophic pipe leaks in the basement and one slightly less-catastrophic leak.
Jess and I also had a hilariously fun mini-writing retreat with Jenny Trout, Jessica De La Rosa, Kellie St. James, and Kayleigh Jones. Now, I’m more desperate for our annual June writing retreat.
So my goals for this month were:
- Complete all scheduled blog posts (Yep.)
- Complete all scheduled audio preps (Yep.)
- Complete all scheduled edits (Yep.)
- Finish short story (Not quite, but I’m getting there.)
- Sort bedding (Ummmm…)
- Bring donations to the donation place (Yep.)
- Finish Boho Barbie’s Dream Bathroom (Painting is finished, antique floor tiles excavated, cleaned, and restored, new knobs installed, new curtains made, new shower curtain is up, new toilet is installed, ceiling replaced, ceiling fan fixed, cupboards cleaned out.)
- Get house cleaned before Jess comes (As clean as was possible with all the bathroom drama.)
So, for March, my goals are:
- Complete all scheduled blog posts
- Complete all scheduled audio preps
- Complete all scheduled edits
- Finish short story
- Finish the last of the bathroom stuff
- Have a nervous breakdown because my baby will be turning 21
What do you want to accomplish in March? Be sure to check out the other bloggers and see what’s up with them!
2 thoughts on “Monthly Goals Check-In: February 2018”
Finish 26 short stories for A-Z Challenge (14 are done)
Finish 1st draft of The Brass Slipper (will have to crack down on this one because progress is slow)
Start promo for Brilliant Wreckage launch
Get the house organized AGAIN! My “baby” (who will be turning 38 in March) moved in with me, with her 65 lb dog. Stuff everywhere! UGH! I thought I had a decent sized house, but all of a sudden, it seems so small. *sigh* Her moving in lost me my craft room. I have crafting stuff all over the place. I must get organized!