Ugh. This month, you guys. It’s been a bit of a clusterfuck what with the festival of stress, anxiety, depression having the neurotransmitter equivalent of a kegger in my brain. *sigh*
But, this will eventually pass, right?
(Please feel free to lie convincingly to me, here.)
Anyway, it’s time for the monthly check-in, so let’s see what I promised myself I’d do, shall we?
- Complete all scheduled blog posts (Yep. 9 posts including three flash fics.)
- Complete all scheduled audio preps (Almost. I’ve done 5, but I’ll have 7 done by the end of the month.)
- Complete all scheduled edits (Almost. Will have both finished by the 30th.)
- Actually finish the short story (Sigh. Nope.)
- Figure out what I’m writing next (Also sigh and nope.)
- Get my tax crap together (Yes. Thank fuck.)
I did build a new website, so that’s something.
So, for May (how the hell is that possible?!), I plan to:
- Complete all scheduled blog posts
- Complete all scheduled audio preps
- Complete all scheduled edit
- FINALLY finish the short story
- Figure out what I’m going to work on when we’re on retreat in 50 Days: 8 Hours: 11 Minutes: 29 Seconds
Be sure to check out Gwen’s post and see what she got up to this month.