I am soooooooo tired. I’ve been staying up way, way too late for the last couple of weeks. But, I’m gonna knock out this post, and then crawl into bed.
So, last month, I said I was going to:
- Finish all scheduled audio preps. (YEP)
- Finish all scheduled edits. (YEP)
- Work on the new Bound book. (YEP)
- Make more Christmas presents. (YEP)
- Put together writers group presentation for November. (YEP)
Yay me. This month is going to be more of the same.
- Finish all scheduled audio preps.
- Finish all scheduled edits.
- Work on the new Bound book.
- Make more Christmas presents.
- Put together a raffle basket for the writer’s group
- Work on the next collection of re-releases and get them ready to go for the new year
- Finish my holiday shopping
- Mail a mountain of packages, boxes, and bags
- Make Christmas cookies with the fam
One thought on “Monthly Check-In: November 2018”
I really like the fact that you stick to your commitments and follow through. It is such an inspiration. Good job!