Okay, so let’s get to it. For August, I said I was going to:
- Finish all scheduled audio preps. (Yep.)
- Finish all scheduled edits. (Yep.)
- Finish and submit that short story. For real, this time, damnit! (sigh…)
- Work on my new Bound book. (Yep.)
- Pick up Jess Jarman in St. Ignace! (Yep! And we met up with our friend Jen Twimom and had lunch with her!)
- Meet Jessi Gage IRL (Yes! And she’s just as amazing IRL!)
- Work on two secret projects (Worked on one.)
- Go to the book signing in Ypsilanti on August 4th (Yepper AND I got to meet awesome people there like Pansy, Elizabeth, Jennifer, Cynthia, Tina, and Wendy. And I got to see my forever friend, Alex.)
- Finish sewing my donations to support the cat rescue that the book signing benefits (Yep.)
- Have an awesome mini-retreat (It was aMAZing!)
- Have a blast with Jess while she’s here (Yes. And now, I miss her like crazy.)
So, for this month, I want to
- Finish all scheduled audio preps.
- Finish all scheduled edits.
- Finish and submit that freaking short story!
- Work on my new Bound book.
- Work on my project with my girl, Jen.
- Get ready for my FB Book Club event for REWRITTEN.
- Get ready for my October 1st bookstore chat and signing.
- Get ready for my TRIP TO BOSTON with Tibby Armstrong and Kris Norris!
That’s it for me this month, be sure to take a peek at Jess’ check-in post, too.