I’m not gonna lie this last year has…not been great. On a lot of fronts.
But, that doesn’t mean I’m not thankful. I mean, some days, I get down, and I fucking hate everything, but overall, I’m really lucky, and I try to be cognizant of that as often as possible.
But, here’s a short list of things I’m thankful for.
- We have a roof over our heads, and the skills (or at least the ability to learn the skills) to fix most of the stuff that gets funky in a nearly 100 year old home.
- We have the food and medicine we need.
- We live in one of the most beautiful states that exists.
- We have four purrful cats. And TBH, I’m thankful for cats in general. Because cats.
- I have utterly fantastic readers, and I’m thankful for every single one of them.
- I have wonderful clients and steady work.
- We have an amazing, loving, and hilarious family–immediate and extended.
- I have the best, most supportive, brilliant, hilarious, compassionate, and loving group of friends on the planet (both local and the ones who live in my computer), and I literally would not still be functioning without them.
- I have an amazing husband who truly gets me and makes me laugh every day. Even when things are dire.
- Aidan Turner is a thing that exists in this world. (What? Like you didn’t know that was coming. Pffft.)
This is just a short list of things I’m thankful for–there are so many more. I hope that your list is even longer.
Be sure to check out the other bloggers’ lists, too.