How the hell is it the last Friday of September…I don’t even…
Anyway, last month, I said I wanted to:
- Finish all scheduled audio preps. (Yep)
- Finish all scheduled edits. (Yep)
- Finish and submit that freaking short story! (Nope, but I finally took Alex’s advice and put it on hold.)
- Work on my new Bound book. (YES!!!)
- Work on my project with my girl, Jen. (Doing research!)
- Get ready for my FB Book Club event for REWRITTEN. (Yep)
- Get ready for my October 1st bookstore chat and signing. (Yep)
- Get ready for my TRIP TO BOSTON (I’m getting there)
So, for October, I want to:
- Finish all scheduled audio preps.
- Finish all scheduled edits.
- Work on the new Bound book.
- Do more research for the Jen project.
- Start knocking out Christmas presents. Tis the season to start crafting!
Be sure to check out Jess’ goals and share some of your goals for October!