Let’s talk about goals! I’m honestly feeling pretty damn good about things! I mean, life is still chaotic and stressful, but I feel like, in general, I’m handling my shit a lot better than I have been. So, now let’s bring on those goals and see how I did.
For the month of March, I said I was going to:
- Continue to make daily progress on the WIP. (Yepper)
- Finish all scheduled blog posts. (Yep)
- Finish all scheduled audio preps. (Yep)
- Finish all scheduled edits. (Yep)
- Finish the remaining Christmas presents. (Hahahahahaha no.)
- Practice good self-care. (Surprisingly, I have been)
- Finish my newsletter story for Eden Books. (Nope, but I’m making good progress)
- Survive my Tell Me a Story experience in Lucy Score’s group on FB. (I did. And it was SO MUCH FUN! Aaaaaand, I ended up with a new story that I’ll be working on, after I’m done with the current one.)
For the month of April, I want to:
- Continue to make daily progress on the WIP.
- Finish all scheduled blog posts.
- Finish all scheduled audio preps.
- Finish all scheduled edits.
- Finish the remaining Christmas presents.
- Practice good self-care.
- Finish my newsletter story for Eden Books.
- Work on some more promo graphics.
- Work on a marketing plan for the next release.
- Finish my taxes. (lolololSOB
That’s it for me, this month. Be sure to check out Jess‘ awesome progress on her post!
2 thoughts on “Monthly Check-In: March 2019”
You rocked this past month…and will do the same in April (even with evil taxes). So proud of you, babe!