This month has just been weeeeiiiiiirrrrdddddd.
There’s been so much bizarre randomness, I’m having a hard time keeping up, and I lived it! But onward and upward and all that.
These were the goals I set for myself.
- Finish all scheduled blog posts. (yep)
- Finish all scheduled audio preps. (I will before Tuesday)
- Finish all scheduled edits. (yep)
- Finish and submit that short story. For real, this time. No…really. I am. (or…not. *sigh*)
- Work on my new Bound book. (yes!)
- Re-release my witch stories. (they’ll be out before the end of the month!)
- Not beat myself up for not being where I’d like to be. (I’m…working on it.)
For August, I plan to:
- Finish all scheduled blog posts.
- Finish all scheduled audio preps.
- Finish all scheduled edits.
- Finish and submit that short story. For real, this time, damnit!
- Work on my new Bound book.
- Pick up Jess Jarman in St. Ignace!
- Meet Jessi Gage IRL
- Work on two secret projects
- Go to the book signing in Ypsilanti on August 4th
- Finish sewing my donations to support the cat rescue that the book signing benefits
- Have an awesome mini-retreat
- Have a blast with Jess while she’s here
That’s it for me this month. What are you planning to get done? Be sure to check out Jess’ post, too!
One thought on “Monthly Check-In: July 2018”
DID SOMEONE SAY NEW BOUND BOOK?? Tell me all about that on Friday <3