This month has just been weeeeiiiiiirrrrdddddd.
There’s been so much bizarre randomness, I’m having a hard time keeping up, and I lived it! But onward and upward and all that.
These were the goals I set for myself.
- Finish all scheduled blog posts. (yep)
- Finish all scheduled audio preps. (I will before Tuesday)
- Finish all scheduled edits. (yep)
- Finish and submit that short story. For real, this time. No…really. I am. (or…not. *sigh*)
- Work on my new Bound book. (yes!)
- Re-release my witch stories. (they’ll be out before the end of the month!)
- Not beat myself up for not being where I’d like to be. (I’m…working on it.)
For August, I plan to:
- Finish all scheduled blog posts.
- Finish all scheduled audio preps.
- Finish all scheduled edits.
- Finish and submit that short story. For real, this time, damnit!
- Work on my new Bound book.
- Pick up Jess Jarman in St. Ignace!
- Meet Jessi Gage IRL
- Work on two secret projects
- Go to the book signing in Ypsilanti on August 4th
- Finish sewing my donations to support the cat rescue that the book signing benefits
- Have an awesome mini-retreat
- Have a blast with Jess while she’s here
That’s it for me this month. What are you planning to get done? Be sure to check out Jess’ post, too!