So…it’s been feeling like I haven’t gotten a lot done this month, but looking at this list, I guess I kinda did.
For March, my goals were:
- Complete all scheduled blog posts (Yep.7 scheduled–including 3 flash fics–and 1 extra post)
- Complete all scheduled audio preps (Yep. 7 books)
- Complete all scheduled edits (Yep. 3 books)
- Finish short story (Nope. sigh)
- Finish the last of the bathroom stuff (Yes! And here’s the proof.)
- Have a nervous breakdown because my baby will be turning 21 (Nailed it.)
And as a bonus, I built a new website for Gwen.
For April, my goals are:
- Complete all scheduled blog posts
- Complete all scheduled audio preps
- Complete all scheduled edits
- Actually finish the short story
- Figure out what I’m writing next
- Get my tax crap together
So, what’s on your list for April? What are you planning to accomplish? Be sure to check out the other bloggers’ monthly check in posts.